“CollaboratAR” Mobile App/ Web Application
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “terms and conditions”, “terms”) carefully before using “CollaboratAR” (hereinafter referred to as “App”, “CollaboratAR”, “Web application”) owned and operated by EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “EDU360” “us”, ‘we”, “our”). CollaboratAR Mobile Application is an augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) meeting platform. CollaboratAR provides virtual meeting services to its subscribers/ members/ partners/ associates.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
By using this “App” and/or “Web application”, you certify that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you are advised to leave the “App” and/or “Web application” accordingly. EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited only grants use and access of this “App”, “Web application”, website, its products, and its services to those who have accepted its terms.
4. AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age before you can use this this “App” and/or “Web application”. By using this this “App” and/or “Web application”, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you may legally adhere to this Agreement. EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited assumes no responsibility for liabilities related to age misrepresentation.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited’s intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
You grant EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to display, use, copy, transmit, and broadcast the content you upload and publish. For issues regarding intellectual property claims, you should contact the company in order to come to an agreement.
6. USER ACCOUNTS
As a user of this “App” and/or “Web application”, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the “App” and/or “Web application”, inform us immediately so we may address them accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders at our sole discretion.
7. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You agree to use the “App” and/or “Web application”, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions laid down, applicable laws and regulations. You will not violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property or other third party rights or commit a tort. You are solely responsible for your conduct while accessing or using the App and the services. You will not
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct.
- Impersonate another person or log into the account which you are not authorized to access.
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from that User.
- Use the “App” and/or “Web application” in any manner that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively effect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying use of the App and the Services or that could damage, disable, or impair the functioning of the App and the Services in any manner, including with respect to EDU360’s network or network security;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with service or any user, host or network, including by way of introducing a virus, overloading, “flooding” or crashing, or sending unsolicited e-mail promotions or advertisements.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the App or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of the app; or
- Develop or use any third-party applications that interact with the App or Services without our prior written consent, including any scripts designed to scrape or extract data from the App.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
By visiting this “App” and/or “Web application” you agree that the laws of India, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this “App” and/or “Web application” or website or to products you purchase from us shall be resolved by the Parties by way of arbitration in accordance with the laws of India.
You agree to indemnify EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited and its affiliates and hold EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
11. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our “App”, “Web application”, website.
EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to edit, modify and change this Agreement at any time. This Agreement is an understanding between EDU360 Knowledge Solutions Private Limited and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of our “App”, “Web application” and website.